We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home
Asset Protection Seminar.
In-Person Seminar at Turf Valley Resort, Ellicott City, MD
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
October 20th, 2020
Seating limited to 25 participants. If married, spouses are required to attend. Masks and social distancing required.
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Amy Lazas for a special 90- minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
At this seminar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average <$0,000> monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to attend this 1.5 hour estate planning seminar!
Family Harmony. If you meet with Amy, you’ll hear those words because she wants to understand your family and help design a plan for you that will meet your goals when you are no longer around to ensure the family sticks together. After a successful high-tech sales and marketing career, Amy returned to law school so she could help families like yours.